Residents living in our retirement community may require a nominal amount of assistance with the activities of daily living. Each resident will be able to ambulate independently (whether by wheelchair, walker or totally independent etc.) and are cognitively well. A personal care package is included with each suite.
Personal Care Package for each resident includes
- 24hr emergency nursing services to respond to medical emergencies
- Minimal nursing includes,
- assistance with bathing in our Whirlpool tubs
- minor dressing assistance
- minor assistance with personal hygiene
- minor help with transferring assistance
- medication administration
- call-bell monitoring
- round the clock supervision of nursing and medical requirements
- three daily prepared meals. Along with snacks throughout the day. Therapeutic diets are available.
- Personal laundry provided daily
- Weekly housekeeping plus daily maid service
- Clean linen and towels are provided as needed
- Full activity program to promote independence, wellness and vitality
Each of our units are planned to promote independence and security
Type of accommodations
Private room, includes a 2-piece bathroom
Semi-private room, includes a 2-piece bathroom
Each accommodation has
nurse call systems
assistive door handles, etc
Wheelchair accessible washrooms with raised toilets and assistive fixtures.
Awards – Three-Year Accreditation certificate from the Ontario Residential Care Association
A Point to remember
All three types of living opportunities whether independent living, retirement living or nursing home living are conveniently located close together to promote interaction and convenience for couples or friends that may live in different areas according to their needs. As care needs increase residents may move from one area to another in our continuum of care.